IT Apprenticeship - The Howard Academy Trust THE HOWARD ACADEMY TRUST
The holder of this post is expected to carry out the professional duties of an IT Apprentice as described below, as circumstances may require and in accordance with the Trust’s policies under the direction of the Head of IT. The post-holder is required to fully support the vision, ethos and policies of the Trust. You will repair school owned equipment or arrange repair of equipment with 3rd parties and ensure appropriate security is maintained.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
04 Oct 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support school owned technology
- Support school users to meet the academic, pastoral and administration needs of the school or schools
- Installation of software
- Enrolling devices
- To repair school owned equipment or arrange repair of equipment with 3rd parties
- Ensure appropriate security is maintained
- Password resets for school systems
- Help maintain accurate user accounts and permissions for on prem services
- Monitoring and updating of Trust wide helpdesk queries
- Checking of equipment to ensure
- Adherence and promotion of school and Trust policy
- Undertake training where required
- Assisting with strategic alignment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 18 months expected duration to complete, working towards your Level 3 Information Communication Technician qualification (All learning is delivered online/ remote).
- Training Provider: LMP Education (rated 3rd best UK training provider)
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time role to be considered upon completion on apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.