Art Gallery Administrator Apprentice WYCHWOOD ART LIMITED
Wychwood Art Limited are offering the chance for a candidate to take part in an Art Gallery Administrator Apprenticeship. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work in an art gallery. We are looking to recruit an energetic person to join our dynamic team on our mission to help people find affordable art. Working online and in the gallery cataloguing artworks and researching artists and their techniques.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This role will be varied as the gallery is a hub of activity and the role will include but no limited to the list below.
The business adminstrator will assist in the day to running of Wychwood Art shadowing the other team members to start with and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in business administration and art.
This will involve:
- Speaking to artists and clients in the gallery and on the telephone
- Working online and in the gallery cataloguing artworks and researching artists and their techniques
- Being able to work off site when needed
- Marketing and IT skills will be used in this job role and training will be provided
- Administrational support
- Organising framing and logistics
- Art fair support and possibility of attending art fairs
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- 5 additional day courses with HOET
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- It is hoped that on successful completion of the apprenticeship a full-time position will be offered, however this is not guaranteed
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.