Apprentice Food & Beverage Assistant FARRINGTON GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB LTD
As Apprentice Food & Beverage Assistant you will spend your day-to-day making our members and guests feel special. You’ll find yourself in all aspects of hospitality, from coffees to cocktails, working the bar on a lively day or liaising with the chefs to ensure services run smoothly.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
14 Nov 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
There’s plenty to do and plenty to learn. With guidance from our Hospitality Director, General Manger and Clubhouse Manager, you’ll become a hospitality expert and able to excel no matter the setting.
You don't need much experience in busy restaurants, but you do you need to love looking after people and going the extra mile to make them feel welcome.
Under direction you will:
- Learn & develop all aspects of bar skills. From coffees, cocktail making, pint pouring, cellar management.
- Ensure we are always compliant and keeping to relevant checklist we have in place.
- You’ll be the face of the company, always smiling and being welcoming to our members and guests alike.
- Greet, serve and look after our guests.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety.
- Work with the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love.
- Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests.
- Be a champion of brand standards.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Hospitality team member Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Functional skills, if required.
Training will mostly be remotely delivered, you may be required to attend college on ad hoc dates, you will meet with your assessor at your place of work,
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be the opportunity to continue in a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.