Paragon Rapid Technologies are looking for a motivated individual to join their team as a Rim Caster Apprentice. The apprentice will look at the completion of daily job list in RIM Casting. amongst other duties.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
13 Dec 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Completion of daily job list in RIM Casting.
- Inspecting components and completing Quality documentation
- Ability to follow work instructions and SOP’s.
- Ensuring all H&S guidelines are adhered to.
- Support work on department stock take and supplies.
- Promoting good teamwork.
- Ensure that good standards of health and safety and housekeeping is maintained in the work areas.
The training you will be getting
- You will work towards a level 2 Engineering Operative qualification
- You will have a day release at Middlesbrough College
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential permanent position upon completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3 or above) Essential
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.