IT Support technician providing 1st line of support on computers, basic network, active directory, maintenance, and AV. Work alongside the 2nd line of support, IT Support Manager, System Architecture and project management team to provide bespoke application support and delivering tasks for projects on time.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The job includes:
- Support of full Microsoft Office Suite (all versions, including Office 365)
- Entering and updating support tickets in the helpdesk system
- Monitoring customer servers for problems (checking backups ran successfully, disk space, anti-virus definitions, etc.)
- Basic network troubleshooting (Wired and WiFi)
- General support for PCs, Macs, etc. on company networks
- Updating customers by telephone of the status of their support tickets
- Occasional PC repair and upgrades (e.g. Hard Disk replacement, RAM)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
ICT (Information Communications Technician) Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT
- Apprenticeship team to increase your skills
- Your training will include gaining a Level 3 IT qualifications
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Tech and digital professionals earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 +) Essential
About the employer
POND GROUP LTD
JUST IT TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.