Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice FORGET ME NOT CARING LTD
Forget Me Not are seeking a recruitment resourcer to join their growing team in Hadleigh. The job will involve working within a busy and experience head office care and compliance team supporting with all aspects of finding and placing candidates, via job posting, CV searching and social media advertising.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
14 Oct 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Shortlisting applicants and building a database for job mailshots
- Creating fun and interactive social media content
- Advertising roles utilising social media platforms
- Ensuring all applicants meet the company's recruitment policies and procedures
- Booking interviews
- Liaising with candidates by phone/emails
- Placing adverts on job boards
- Searching Job boards for applicants
- Attending job fairs
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- 13 months office-based training at the employers location
- Functional skills maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into a full-time in-house recruiter after successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.