Warehouse Assistant Apprenticeship GALAXY INSULATION AND DRY LINING LIMITED
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is willing to learn and has the potential to grow and develop in our business. We are suppliers of insulation and associated products, we are a majority employee-owned business and our people are at the centre of our business. You will work within our warehousing and logistics team.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Discretionary Xmas bonus
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
7 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manual handling of goods
- Unloading supplier vehicles, signing for goods received and storing goods in the correct locations
- Picking stock and loading on vehicles for customer deliveries
- Operating within health and safety guidelines to ensure there is a clean, tidy, and safe working environment
- Operating a fork lift truck (subject to age restrictions)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Supply chain warehouse operative level 2
- On-the-job training based at our Leeds branch
- Fork-lift truck training held on-site (subject to age restrictions)
All apprenticeship training will take place in your usual place of work, during your normal working hours, either face-to-face or via Teams meetings.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time position as a Warehouse Operative at the branch.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 2 or E) Essential
About the employer
Jackie Cotton – HR Manager
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.