Early Years Level 3 Apprentice KIDDIES KINGDOM DAYCARE LIMITED
Kiddies Kingdom Daycare have an amazing opportunity for a recently qualified Level 2 Early Years practitioner to join their team. You will join the team as an apprentice to gain an Early Years Level 3 qualification. If you are looking to further develop your skills and knowledge, this apprenticeship could be great for you.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan and supervise child initiated and adult led activities which are based around the needs and interests of each individual child
- Carry out observations on key children
- Support children with their development through their play
- Ensuring children feel safe and secure
- Following policies and procedures of the setting
- Meet care needs of each individual child, feeding, changing nappies etc.
- Liaising with parents/ colleagues and other professionals
- Complete further training courses as requested by the setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills maths
- Functional Skills English
- All training will be completed within the setting, online portfolio, monthly visits from our Early Years coach
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position, with possible progression opportunities
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years Level 2 (Grade Level 2) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
KIDDIES KINGDOM DAYCARE LIMITED
STAFF SELECT LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.