Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Chatterbox Day Nursery
Chatterbox Day Nursery have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic, caring individual to join their team as an Early Years Apprentice. This role would be perfect for someone who recently completed their Early Years Level 2 qualification, looking to further develop their skills and knowledge. You will carry out observations on key children, plus much more.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
17 Oct 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan and supervise child initiated and adult led activities which are based around the needs and interests of each individual child
- Carry out observations on key children
- Support children with their development through their play
- Ensuring children feel safe and secure
- Following policies and procedures of the setting
- Meet care needs of each individual child, feeding, changing nappies etc.
- Liaising with parents/colleagues and other professionals
- Complete further training courses as requested by the setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 3
- Functional Skills maths
- Functional Skills English
- Training will include paediatric first aid qualification
- How training will be delivered is to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a full-time position within the setting upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Chatterbox Day Nursery
STAFF SELECT LTD
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.