Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship BEAUTY BY TABITHA LIMITED
An excellent opportunity for an apprentice to complete their Level 2 Hairdressing qualification in an established salon in Worcester. Working as a hairdresser to provide hair cutting and styling services.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
04 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This role will be a Hairdressing Apprenticeship to join a customer focused team. The role and duties will include but not exhaustive:
- Supporting the client journey experience
- Supporting stylists
- Stock control
- General housekeeping
- Attend training to complete the hairdressing qualification/standards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hairdressing apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing/Barbering)
- All apprentices will complete the core skills and knowledge (Part 1) and will choose the occupational option route for hairdressing or barbering (Part 2) Part 1 - Mandatory core skills and knowledge for hairdressing and barbering
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- The training for the apprenticeship will take place in house at the hair salon
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be the potential to build a clientele to run your own column at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BEAUTY BY TABITHA LIMITED
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)