IT Technical Support Apprentice (PAAC IT Ltd) PAAC IT LTD
Work on configuration and repairs to computer equipment – starting simple and growing in complexity as you learn. Take and record help desk calls.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work on tickets from our ticketing system – starting simple and growing in complexity as you learn
- Diagnose and clean infected devices and install security software
- Help keep the premises clean and tidy
- Open and close the office each day as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace
- Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment, and monitoring of infrastructure components
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards
- Support the information systems needs for your business
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
A Level or equivalent Computer Studies (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Desired
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.