Painter and Decorator Level 2 Apprentice COTSWOLD (DECORATORS) LTD
The successful applicants will be willing to learn all aspects of high end painting and decorating following instruction from supervisor.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The qualities we are looking for in you are to be:
- Able to follow instructions from supervisor
- Be honest, reliable, trustworthy and a good team player
- You must have a passion to want to learn and in return we will offer the right candidate excellent work based training in wallpaper hanging, specialist paint finishes and skills that have become rare within the trade such as painting sash windows. This list is not exhaustive.
- Strong time management and organsatinal skills are required to ensure we deliver the highest quality workmanship to our clients within the estimated time frames
- Long term position with a highly reputable company for the right candidate
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful candidates will work towards industry training standards including SVQ/NVQ Painter and Decorator Level 2 qualification. Your training will be enhanced through the provision of additional in company training and support from a student mentor and team.
You will receive a basic tool kit and all workwear and PPE kit will be provided.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent position with progression within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
COTSWOLD (DECORATORS) LTD
SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE AND STROUD COLLEGE
Painter and decorator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.