Early Years Educator Apprenticeship KIDDY CARE NURSERY LTD
Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 - 5. Completing a variety of day-to-day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education is catered for. Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting.
Closing date: 13 Nov 2023
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
27 Nov 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating fun, engaging and safe environment for the children
- Teaching within the EYFS requirement
- Partaking in a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Supporting the children with a range of self care needs such as feeding and personal hygiene
- Communicating with other team members and parents
- Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 - 5
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months
- You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery
- You will complete a qualification in paediatric first aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room leader positions
- Possible management training
- Springboard into primary education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KIDDY CARE NURSERY LTD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.