The Crane Centre have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Hydraulic Engineer to join an experienced team based in Sandbach. Est. in 1995, we have a wealth of experience in the lorry loader industry and always offer our customers unrivalled advice and support. Our core business is in sales, service and installation of Cranes and Bodies.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Service and inspection of lorry loader cranes
- Carry out warranty work on new cranes
- Accurately diagnose & rectify faults on cranes/hydraulics & electrics systems
- Installation of new cranes onto new & used chassis'
- Carry out PDI's on new installations
- Dealing face-to-face with customers on a regular basis
- Completion of paperwork in an accurate manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician apprenticeship
- Off-the-job training - day release at the Total People Training Centre (CW2 8AB) The apprentice must achieve level 2 English and mathematics prior to taking the end-point assessment for the apprenticeship if you haven't achieved them on entry
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If you are successful, we'll provide you with a full company induction and work with you to identify your development needs and career progression plan.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE CRANE CENTRE LTD
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.