We are looking for a talented Supply Chain Apprentice to join our team specialising in supply chain planning for our engine business segment in Darlington. Communicating with numerous supply chain functions including logistics, production scheduling, inbound materials and customer services
Closing date: 28 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Expediting customer orders through both engine business & emissions manufacturing facilities
- Communicating with numerous supply chain functions including logistics, production scheduling, inbound materials and customer services
- Prioritizing engines out of flow, attending and facilitating ship plan meetings, containment meetings and EOOF meetings
- Coordinating work alongside multiple plant functions to achieve common goals
- Working with the planning team in the ISC to ensure plant expectations are met, highlighting risks to relevant stakeholders when issues may occur
- Execute and achieve ship plan and inventory plans
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Location: Cummins Ltd, Darlington
- Working 5 days per week inclusive of 1 day per week for study at Darlington College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship, a long term position will be considered
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.