Core Diagnostics is looking for an admin assistant to report to the General Manager. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team such as acting as a point of contact for customers, clients, or suppliers via email or the telephone.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your role will include
- Helping with day to day business operations.
- Acting as a point of contact for customers, clients, or suppliers via email or the telephone.
- Processing website and sales orders.
- Scheduling office meetings.
- Managing senior staff diaries.
- Research for reporting and presentations.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard,including:
- Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths (if required)
- Level 2 Functional Skills English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Along with completing Business Admin Level 3, the candidate will be a critical part of the growing management team at Core Diagnostics, helping drive the company forward to become the largest remote diagnostics company in the UK.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
WIRRAL METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.