We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking individual to work towards achieving a Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration. To work as part of our team in Gateshead and becoming a valued member of staff
Closing date: 12 Oct 2023
After 6 months employment company sick pay is available Holidays are 25 days plus bank holidays. After 2 years employment an additional days holiday is added every completed year up to 5 additional days
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Nov 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Provide office support to colleagues
· Answering the telephone to external clients
· Helping with learner enrolments
· Completing enrolment documents
· Filing and checking documents
· Updating LMS systems
· Keeping databases up to date
· Learning about the company and its programmes
· Preparing meeting rooms eg for exams or external visitors
· Participating in meetings
· Working as part of the team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be held at the head office in Team Valley Gateshead.
Mentors will be assigned to the apprentice. Level 3 Business Admin Standard will be achieved.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be opportunites for management and supervisory roles within different areas of the company in the future.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 5) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
GROUP HORIZON LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.