We have an exciting opening for an apprentice who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office team, senior managers, and field supervisors. Your role will be crucial to helping keep our clients safe and well, but you will assist with the recruitment and selection process, quality assurance, compliance, care planning and more.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To promote a caring environment for service users through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the service users
- To ensure that each service user receives care appropriate to their individual need
- To implement the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated regulations, including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- The apprenticeship training will be provided through a mixture of face-to-face tutorials and online learning
- Training and development will take place in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for permanent position as a Business Administrator
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C - A* (4 - 9)) Desired
About the employer
STRAIGHT A TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.