Business Administration Apprentice (Finance) MICK GEORGE LIMITED
We are seeking a motivated, organised and enthusiastic Business Administration Level 3 Apprentice to join our team. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the finance department, responding to emails and general office tasks.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities will encompass a range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- To provide administrative cover to multiple functions within the finance team to include sales invoicing and purchase ledger
- Assist with data cleansing- reviewing information on current systems, highlighting discrepancies and amending where required
- Support with the management of the finance email inbox, forwarding emails to the relevant person(s) and actioning where required
- Assist with the production of process manuals within the finance team
- General administration to support the finance manager
- Completing your assignment work and project work for your Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Complying with company health and safety rules and policies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- A Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Certificate obtained via an End Point Assessment
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time employment for the right candidate
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
About the employer
INSPIRE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.