Administration Assistant Apprentice KEYZO IT SOLUTIONS LTD
Keyzo IT Solutions are currently looking for a friendly and hardworking individual to join their team as an Administration Assistant Apprentice. You will be responsible for the admin and customer service for the company. The role will develop throughout the Apprenticeship, therefore you will be involved in more advanced duties.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General office duties: shredding, photocopying, scanning, checking post and ensuring all filing is up to date.
- Cover switchboard, answering and directing calls to employees.
- Assist with visitor meetings in office/s.
- Monitor shared mailboxes.
- Establishment & Maintenance checks: general Health & Safety and site visits.
- Purchasing: hardware/general office supplies etc
- Issue/maintain Personnel hardware & key forms.
- General accounts inputting as required using accounts software/excel.
- Assist with recruitment administration.
- Maintain HR Systems
- Other general admin support to the Corporate Services Team.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and alert the Corporate Services if confidentiality is a concern.
- Attend any training as required for the role and to develop/increase knowledge of Corporate Services processes.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration consisting of:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Mathematics
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
You will be required to attend a half-day session with HBTC where you will work on any functional skills that you have to acquire. Additional off the job training will also be required as part of the apprenticeship. There will also be an end point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After the Apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity for you to advance in the workplace or go on to higher education.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
KEYZO IT SOLUTIONS LTD
HULL BUSINESS TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.