Business Administration Apprentice CASE CONSULTANT SOLUTIONS LTD
To offer administration support to the other members of the team. To answer the phone giving a positive impression to customers that phone in. Work with IT systems, entering and editing information. Answering and sending e-mails.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Email monitoring
- Answering the telephone
- Producing invoices
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Assistance with yearly tax handover to accountants
- Check 1-31s beginning of week
- Drafting court documents, letters and notices
- Markerting properties 'To Let'
- Arranging viewing, property inspections and 'Check Ins/Out'
- Referencing applicants
- Drafting ASTs
- Drafting monthly rental statements for landlords
- Ordering office supplies
- Sometimes organising property maintenance
- Upkeep of managed property compliance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered by Case Consultant Solutions
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position to the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4-9 or A*-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.