Teaching Assistant Apprentice - Longbenton High School INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
We are looking for a dedicated apprentice to support our school as we strive to provide a safe learning environment to enable all pupils to grow and develop, with a commitment to providing opportunities that increase independence for every individual.
Closing date: 20 Jan 2024
£6 per hour (paid every 2 weeks).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Our apprenticeship programme will teach you:
- To contribute to the development of the school vision, values and ethos, priorities, targets and plans for improvement
- To have the highest aspirations for students and to be accountable for ensuring the best possible outcomes for students in your classes
- To model professional behaviour and attitudes around the school to ensure that the highest standards of appearance and conduct are met
- Contribute to wider school life and the overall vision, values and guiding principles of the school, including through providing opportunities for our students to participate in extracurricular activities
Main Key responsibilities and accountabilities will include;
- Supervising class activities
- Assisting with young people’s learning experience within a Special School environment
- Helping students who need extra support, emotionally, physically, or socially as well as with accessing education
- Learning classroom-based skills and behaviour techniques
- Planning sessions and think about learning objectives for children with a variety of needs
- Working alongside the teacher to support classroom activities
The training you will be getting
Training Provider: LMP Education (All learning is delivered online / remote).
Completing Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification.
All learning will be completed remotely via an online platform called Smart Assessor.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possible full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.