Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 Standard ASCOT INTERNATIONAL(1996)LTD
Under the direction of senior staff, the post holder will provide routine general clerical, administrative, and financial support across our site.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work alongside sales team to aid their customers providing essential information, administration and communication
- Maintain and grow relations with existing customers and create plans to develop our business with them
- Maintain relations with existing suppliers to ensure we have strong partnerships in place for key materials
- Conduct customer and supplier feedback surveys/questionnaires and report this information back to management
- Use the reporting system to identify gaps in customers purchase history and use relationship built to establish how we can win this business back
- Identify what we are doing well and what we can improve upon to offer a better service to our clients and report this to management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Off the job training will take place at Oldham College 1 day a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.