Parsons Cole is a dynamic and multifaceted livery business who are committed to continuous improvement across all their staff. Their successful apprentice will become an integral part of their growth and development story.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Parsons Cole prioritise the well-being of their equine residents and strive to create a harmonious and nurturing environment. Join them at Parsons Cole and embark on an exciting journey as they continue to grow and make a positive impact on the equestrian community.
- Mucking out
- Yard duties
- Turning out
- Tacking up
- Assisting at competitions
- Assisting with young stock
- Handling and care of competition horses
- Helping with Livery clients/ horses
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- A level 2 certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the apprenticeship
- All training will take place within the workplace
- Your dedicated trainer coach will visit you at work every 4 weeks.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression to Level 3 Senior Equine Groom
- Full time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
HADDON TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.