Apprentice Business Administration Assistant REMEDI SOLUTIONS
Working in a busy pharmaceuticals warehouse where you will communicate with customers about their orders. You will be required to act as a liaison, provide information and resolve customer queries in a timely manner. Career progression available on completion of apprenticeship.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2023
Age related minimum wage after successful completion of probation period (6 months) Wage increase when successfully complete apprenticeship
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Keep confidential records and financial imnformation private and secure
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
- Communicate with customers about their orders including any delays or changes in delivery
- You will be required to act as a liason, provide information and resolve customer queries in a timely manner
- The role will also include general office administration and any other duties as required by the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- One day a week fortnightly at Riverside College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The right candidate may be offered a Business Administration role with competitve pay upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.