EXCITING POSITION! We are looking for a candidate to assist the Business and Procurement team. We’re a small family business so the role is also about ‘rolling up your sleeves’ and supporting the team with ad-hoc office tasks. This is a great opportunity to start your career in business and APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing all orders through the ERP system, from release through to delivery (training will be given)
- Including all purchase orders to suppliers, and artwork proofs and tracking details to clients
- Updating and managing the production scheduler ensuring good communication with sales
- Answering inbound calls
- General business administrative tasks
- Assist with assembly and fulfilment including external drops and picks
- Receive goods in and out including labelling, bookings etc.
- Processing imports and exports in compliance with regulations and legislations
- Manage the client sampling process including post office drops
- Sourcing components including raw materials
- Maintain all production records
- Carry out regular stock takes and update the ERP system
- Ensure stock levels are maintained and accurate
- FIFO: First In First Out of stock control
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds
More information here https://boomtrainingltd.co.uk/courses/apprenticeships
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Yes, if the apprentice excels in the role, we would be willing to make this permanent offering between £22k - £24k.We like to promote training to all our team. This role should evolve to procurement executive and then manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.