As a Property Maintenance Apprentice at Exeid Support Ltd, you’ll embark on a journey to become a skilled maintenance professional, focused on providing essential support to our diverse portfolio of commercial properties across the East Midlands, primarily in Nottingham.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2024
1 additional day annual leave for the apprentices birthday.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
12 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Embrace your role as a Property Maintenance Apprentice, working closely with the Facilities Co-Ordinator and the maintenance team to:
- Assist in performing routine maintenance tasks and repairs within commercial properties and serviced offices
- Participate in daily job lists, covering proactive maintenance, emergency repairs, and planned tasks
- Collaborate with experienced team members on various projects, including office renovations and property enhancements
- Cultivate a culture of safety by following established health and safety protocols and guidelines
- Develop a foundation in fundamental repair tasks like plumbing, joinery, and painting, contributing to the overall property upkeep
- Showcase exceptional customer service skills by addressing tenant inquiries and swiftly resolving maintenance issues
- Utilize our mobile facilities management app to document work hours and remain reachable through provided communication devices
- Wear the provided uniform and utilize tools and personal protective equipment (PPE) for your tasks
The training you will be getting
Level 2 Property Maintenance Operative apprenticeship standard, including Functional Skills if required.
This programme is delivered via a day release delivery model which means that one day per week, your attendance is required at our Construction campus, NG17. This attendance is required during term time only.
You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession.
You will experience a blended learning model.
You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
At the end of the apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity to progress into a full time, permanent role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-3 / A*-D) Essential
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Property maintenance operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.