L3 Boatbuilding Apprenticeship COCKWELLS MODERN & CLASSIC BOAT BUILDING LTD
With this apprenticeship you will acquire all the practical skills required to become a multi-talented boatbuilder. You will also be able to understand and interpret a production plan and drawings, helping you turn any concept into reality.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
£6 per hour, incremental pay increases over the 48 months.
Total hours per week: 35.5
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
12 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- With this apprenticeship you will acquire all the practical skills required to become a multi-talented boatbuilder
- You will also be able to understand and interpret a production plan and drawings, helping you turn any concept into reality
- Refitting and repairing existing boats
- Each apprentice will get an introduction into all relevant boatbuilding skills however they will be able to select areas they wish to specialise
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Cockwells Training Academy are offering the opportunity to undertake a 4-year Level 3 Boatbuilding Apprenticeship. During the Apprenticeship you will gain City & Guilds level 2 and 3 qualifications
- Cornwall Marine Network are providing high quality apprenticeship training at the Cockwells Training Academy, offering fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to join a highly skilled team of craftsmen and women in the role of an Apprentice Boatbuilder
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The right candidate will have the skills and knowledge to become a qualified boat builder, laminator and fabricator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
COCKWELLS MODERN & CLASSIC BOAT BUILDING LTD
CORNWALL MARINE NETWORK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.