Business Administration Apprentice ST. RICHARD'S HOSPICE FOUNDATION
The apprentice will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive PA and PA to the Clinical Directors in their roles. This role will provide an opportunity to build and gain valuable administration experience working in a diverse environment.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Nov 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Undertake general administration as directed including diary management, correspondence and record keeping
- Receive and provide information in a strictly confidential and professional manner, including handling emails, post and telephone calls, escalating as appropriate
- Prepare information as required, using the organisation's IT systems and databases
- Using PowerPoint to design presentations, presenting information on spreadsheets and formatting documents
- Prepare staff rotas for approval and ensure updates are communicated to colleagues
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Training with HoW College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Providing the apprenticeship goes well, there could be the opportunity for the role to lead to a full time role with the Hospice, (subject to a number of factors)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.