Apprentice GP Receptionist/administrator Primrose Bank Medical Centre
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Apprentice at Primrose Medical, who are a collective of GP Surgeries based at Larkhill Medical Centre and Ewood Medical Centre.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
15 Nov 2023
12 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Undertake reception duties, answering telephone calls, redirecting calls and /or taking messages
- To provide administrative support in relation to the production of specific materials e.g. letters, memos, minutes etc.
- Provide routine receptionist/administrative support e.g. photocopying, filing, emailing, etc
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Deal with face to face enquiries and signing in patients and visitrs
- Operate office equipment e.g. photocopier, shredder, scanner, etc
- To undertake personal development through training and other learning activities including performance management, as required
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to health, safety and security, patient confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful applicant will undertake a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Qualification with Blackburn College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the Level 2 qualfication, the Apprentice will progress to Level 3 Business Administration
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.