Business Administration Apprenticeship - Money Claim Collections MONEY CLAIM COLLECTIONS LIMITED
Money Claims Collections have a wealth of experience in the commercial debt recovery industry. We have a team of industry leading specialists who are qualified to deal with all aspects of debt recovery across various sectors of business. Your main duties will be registering new clients on CRM as well as other administration duties.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
12 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering/making phone calls
- Registering new clients on CRM
- Data inputting on spreadsheet
- Filing and photocopying
- General housekeeping duties such as making refreshments and opening mail making sure place is kept in a reasonable manner
- Dealing with client enquiries face to face
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- All training will be completed on site, no college days, monthly visits from tutor, 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of the apprenticeship, you will interview for a full-time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
MONEY CLAIM COLLECTIONS LIMITED
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.