Hull City Council Adoption Team - Administration Apprentice Kingston upon Hull City Council
Hull City Council's Adoption team are looking for an apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will take on a varied role supporting colleagues to ensure that an effective range of services for children are planned, actioned, and reviewed in accordance with statutory and information governance procedures.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Please note your wage will be paid monthly by the employer
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
12 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Providing a high quality and efficient general administration support service
- Communicating with members of the public, the call centre and internal and external agencies to ensure best service is delivered
- Maintaining specific databases, inputting, and extracting data
- Maintaining up-to-date, accurate, and quality data on appropriate systems and more
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Public Service Operational Delivery Officer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths, English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Business Engagement Team
Public service operational delivery officer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.