Wealth Management Administration Apprenticeship OCM WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
My client is a Chartered Financial Planning Firm with a Discretionary Asset Management and Tax planning arm. They are offering an exciting and varied role working within the Wealth Management department to support and assist the team across a broad range of administration duties, all whilst working towards your Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
12 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing phone calls/visitors coming into the building in a polite and professional manner
- Dealing with the daily post
- Completing valuations of client portfolios
- Setting up and maintaining client files and ensuring all paperwork is filed/scanned correctly
- Adding new clients onto back-office system and creating tasks, as required
- Day-to-day processing of application forms and administration forms for Wealth Management
- Following up all faxes and forms sent, to confirm safe receipt and anticipated turnaround time
- Ensuring the cheque register is kept up to date and is accurate
- Maintaining records of all client and administrative contact; retaining on file and inputting on back-office system
- Other general office duties
This is by no means an exhaustive list and maybe subject to change to suit the needs of the business.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and able to work as part of a close team
This role will be supported by Starting Offs Level 3 Business Administrator qualification and 20% off-the-job training.
After the apprenticeship there is also potential to move on to industry qualifications. They champion internal promotion and actively encourage Their team to achieve their career aspirations.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Remote training delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
OCM WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.