Fantastic opportunity for someone looking to learn and work with an experienced, passionate and customer focused team successfully winning new business and expanding their customer base within the signage sector. The successful apprentice will learn all areas of signage production. Duties to include; Fabricating all types of signage - Acrylic, ACM, Illuminated Lettering and sign trays etc. Basic wiring / electrical work for LED illuminated signage. Sign Fitting and Installation when necessary - Fitting of various.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
12 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Fabricating all types of signage - Acrylic, ACM, Illuminated Lettering and sign trays etc.
- Basic wiring / electrical work for LED illuminated signage.
- Sign Fitting and Installation when necessary - Fitting of various signs, vehicle graphics and window graphics internally and externally.
- Vinyl application to various substrates including contour cut vinyl and vehicle wraps.
- Using modern printers for both vinyl printing and flatbed printing.
- Operating CNC Router Machine to cut various materials for signage production.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Signage Technician Apprenticeship Standard level 3 - Training is delivered virtually through Microsoft teams once per week.
- You will also be exposed to functional skills maths and English where necessary.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a potential full-time position offered to the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.