Business Admin and Lettings Apprentice WOODLEYS ESTATE AGENTS LTD
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY! Woodleys Estate Agents are seeking an enthusiastic and eager to learn Business & Lettings apprentice. You’ll assist the office department and help the sales team, learning all aspects of the industry including meeting customers in the office and preparing paperwork for new rental properties. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
12 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the telephone
- Meeting customers in the office
- Prepare paperwork for new rental properties
- Accompany colleagues on viewings
- Helping the lettings director with everyday tasks
- Respond to emails
- Liaising with landlords
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds
More information here https://boomtrainingltd.co.uk/courses/apprenticeships
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a full-time position available at the end of the apprenticeship. Salary will be increased to at least £9 per hour. Further qualifications via ARLA are available, and room to progress in the lettings sector
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Essential
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.