Apprentice Outreach Executive ABSOLUTE DIGITAL MEDIA LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a real passion for SEO within a multi award winning digital marketing agency. We are looking for an exceptional individual who can develop innovative strategies and techniques to work on highly successful online marketing campaigns for our clients.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Outreach Apprentice, you’ll be liaising with Webmasters on a day to day basis, pulling sites from Google and checking website analytics.
What we’ll need from you:
- Helping and assisting the team in securing high quality content placements on authoritative sites for client’s campaigns
- Actively research, test and propose new approaches to improve SEO outreach and general SEO
- Drive the performance of off-site SEO for the company and our clients by providing data driven A/B split tests to improve performance and productivity
- Have an understanding of KPIs for both SEO and SEM, working in conjunction with our on-site SEO and off-site SEO managers
- Keep up to date with industry developments such as algorithm updates, technical link building and incorporate into the strategy
- Preparing and prospecting outreach strategies and media lists across multiple markets and sectors, whilst keeping them regularly updated
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve the Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship Standard
- There will be workshops that you need to attend
- you will have a Mentor who will work with you on a one to one basis
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There will be the opportunity for further development and career progression
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.