The team at Winchmoores with their expertise, passion, and attention to detail, and are trained under the teams watchful eye to ensure the best service possible. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to be taught the amazing hairdressing skills. Shampooing and general salon duties.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Dec 2023
12 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Shampooing and general salon duties
- Customer service
- 1 day a week training, colouring, cutting etc. in salon and with Hobs Academy
- Reception duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma Hairdressing Professional
- In-house delivery model for training and 1 day at the Camden academy.
- English and maths qualifications form a mandatory part of all apprenticeships and must be completed before an apprentice can pass through gateway.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Advanced and creative level apprenticeship
- Barbering level 2 apprenticeship.
- Assessors award
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WINCHMORES GROUP LIMITED
HOB SALONS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.