Hartley Farm Shop are looking for a front of house apprentice to work alongside their incredible team in the new restaurant. You will get an insight of all aspects of customer service as well operating our new coffee machines. No experienced needed, just a positive and inquisitive attitude. The role includes serving customers throughout their visit and event service at private functions.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
The salary is set as national minimum wage depending on the applicants age. You will receive a share of gratuity paid monthly.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Serving customers throughout their visit
- Food and drink service
- Event service at private functions
- Barista work
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hospitality team member apprenticeship - Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.