You will manage WordPress template-based websites and be involved in updating existing client’s websites, as well as other duties. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage social media platforms e.g. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn/Google MyBusiness
- SEO management
- General admin responsibilities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement
Apprentices will typically study ONE of the following qualifications:
- Google Analytics IQ
- CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals
- CIW – Data Analytics
- CIW – Social Media Strategist
- Dot Native
- Google Squared
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.