Office Administrator Apprentice GOODRIDGE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LTD
How would you like to join our team as Office Administrator Apprentice, working alongside our Office Administrator, offering support to a team of electricians and apprentices. We are a diverse, inclusive, ambitious, family run company with a focus on building a successful future. Duties include assisting with Vehicle Fleet inc MOT, servicing & tax.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Answering the telephone
- General knowledge of emails
- Assisting with customer quotations and invoices
- Assisting with supplier purchase orders and invoices
- Database management
- Social media involvement, including Facebook & Instagram
- Team Meetings
- Arranging customer appointments
- Administration tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Formal training is delivered at HWGTA, located in Holmer Road (HR4 9SX) or in McKenzie Way, (WR4 9GN)
- You will receive training a training plan that is specific to your qualification, with sessions that are delivered through a combination of face-to-face and remote
- Additional training for functional skills in English and Maths will be undertaken if needed
- You will receive monthly visits from your assigned Learning and Development Specialist, who will set you work, monitor your development and wellbeing, and discuss training sessions. They will also prepare you for your End Point Assessment to gain your Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- There is also a five-day teambuilding residential trip that is held in spring of each year
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship progression into Office Administrator role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HEREFORDSHIRE AND WORCESTERSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.