Apprentice Customer Service Assistant HUGHES CHEMISTS (NORTHERN) LTD
This is a great opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice to work alongside the pharmacist. You will be assisting with dispensing medicines and dealing with customers on a daily basis. The pharmacist will also support you with in-house training and progress onto other courses with your progression.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity within a busy local chemist for an Apprentice Retail/Customer Service Assistant.
The duties will include:
- General retail duties
- Serving customers
- Answering incoming calls
- Assisting with dispensary
- Assembling prescriptions
- Keeping stock up to date
- General cleaning duties
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your role within the organisation and the overall business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Full, on-the-job training will be provided by the employer, with 20% off-the-job training as a requirement
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Great prospects for progression to a permanent Assistant role for the right candidate
- Other qualifications can be obtained on the progression of the apprenticeship programme, which may include pharmacy-related qualifications
- In house National Pharmacy Association Medicines Counter Dispensing Course, will be included after a 6 month on programme period
- Future years pharmacy technicians' course availability
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.