Jan Preschool are looking for a friendly and caring individual to join their team. You will be providing a fun and stimulating environment with a high standard of learning for children aged 5mths to 5 years. You will also be a key personal to a small group of children, liaising closely with parents/carers. Great career opportunities! Apply now.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2023
Free uniform provided
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 45
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
24 Nov 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To help to set up the room(s) for the daily programme and to help tidy away and clean at the end of the session
- To be a key personal assistant to a small group of children, liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child needs are recognised and met
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- To advise the manager of any concerns e.g., over children, parents or the safety of equipment, preserving confidentiality as necessary
- To assistant with the teaching of children to a high standard, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that you understand when to follow child protection procedures
- To support mealtimes within the setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Plus Internal Training will be provided at the location. Training is ongoing throughout the apprenticeship
Functional Skills (if applicable).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
JAN PRESCHOOL LIMITED
ACADEMY 1 SPORTS LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.