Business Administration Apprentice THE LINCOLNSHIRE EDUCATIONAL TRUST LIMITED
This is a unique role based in a local secondary school, where no two days will be the same. Within this role, you will work in a variety of school administrative departments from main and student reception to finance and exams. You will be keeping accurate written records and entering information accurately onto our computer system - SIMs.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is a unique role based in a local secondary, during the week you would be responsible for:
- Keeping accurate written records and entering information accurately onto our computer system - SIMs
- Confidence on the telephone as you will be speaking to lots of stakeholders including students, parents of our students and people with general enquiries
- Use of word and excel would be an advantage to produce documents and to input information on to spreadsheets
- Using outlook for emailing
- Good organisational skills are a must and to be able to work under pressure
- You will need to be comfortable dealing with the many requests we get from the students and the staff, as you will be the first point of contact for everyone during the school day while working on both receptions
- Ordering stock and reporting issues with the photocopiers (this is done online)
- Maintaining the class registers and keeping them up to date
- Scanning, filing, creating documents, shredding and other general administration
- Inputting data in the finance department
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to completion of their apprenticeship
- All delivered within the workplace, and you will meet your assessor every 4-6 weeks
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship, a full-time position may be available for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
UNIVERSITY ACADEMY HOLBEACH
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.