Apprentice Business Administrator BRADLEY ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANTS LTD
This position would be ideal for someone looking to gain their first experience in an office environment. Based in a small but busy administration office, within a successful Environmental Consultancy, this role will involve being trained to undertake all aspects of the Office Administrator and Receptionist role, working with a variety of teams.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2023
Additional benefits include a company paid health and wellbeing plan, 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, additional day off for your birthday and sick pay after 6 months continuous service.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The role includes reception, telephone and customer care skills, as well as meeting and greeting visitors
- The successful candidate will learn general office skills such as scanning, filing, and dealing with correspondence
- They will then progress on to be trained to interpret technical data to produce survey reports in a variety of formats, as well as to produce site plans using AutoCAD
- Additionally, the role requires liaison with a variety of technical staff, booking appointments for work within tenanted properties, recording and reporting progress to clients and assisting the onsite laboratory with some of their administrative tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Completed within the work place
- 20% of contracted hours to be spent studying towards the apprenticeship - time and location to be agreed with the employer and provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The company has a track record of retaining our apprentices and some have even gone on to undertake technical training to become a Laboratory Analyst, so there is lots of scope for progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF YORKSHIRE EDUCATION GROUP
Heart of Yorkshire Group
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.