Apprentice Early Years Educator - Adventurers Day Nursery, York, YO10 4DZ ADVENTURERS DAY NURSERY LTD
An Apprentice Early Years Educator (Level 3) is required. This apprenticeship is a great way to achieve your Level 3 Early Years qualification whilst gaining work experience. During this apprenticeship, you will complete a variety of tasks with guidance from qualified staff. You will become involved in children’s activities to stimulate and extend their learning. Duties include: assisting in the admission and induction of new children and being involved in children’s activities to stimulate and extend their learning.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
The wage will increase once probation period has been completed successfully
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Following appropriate policies, procedures and systems to ensure the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are always met
- To become involved in children’s activities to stimulate and extend their learning
- To demonstrate sensitivity toward children and families within the facility
- Assisting in the admission and induction of new children
- Assisting in the maintenance of all necessary records to meet internal, E.Y.D.C.P and Ofsted requirements
- To take an active role in the promotion of excellent health and safety practices
- To respond effectively to any health and safety issues that may arise, and report any necessary matters
- To participate in training and meetings as requested by the management team
- Performing any other duties commensurate with the general nature of the position requested by the management team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Apprentices must successfully complete the Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) or Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-5) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-5) Desired
About the employer
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.