- Hair professionals apprenticeship - 1 day a week being trained by the award winning Hob Academy - Amazing opportunity to enter for the apprentice of the year awards - 4 days woking in the salon. - Opportunity to do level 2 and 3 Duties will include; Provide a positive impression of yourself, organisation and the hairdressing industry Adhere to health and safety, infection control, legal, industry and organisational requirements, industry protocols and manufacturer instructions Advise, consult, examine and analyse the hair, skin and scalp
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Dec 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- 1 day a week at the Hob academy
- 4 days in the salon.
- Seeing to the salon needs
- Working with the stylist
- Training days or evening
- Working towards your level 2 hairdressing
Provide a positive impression of yourself, organisation and the hairdressing industry
Adhere to health and safety, infection control, legal, industry and organisational requirements, industry protocols and manufacturer instructions
Advise, consult, examine and analyse the hair, skin and scalp
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hair professional level 2
- Function skills 1-2 Maths and English if required
- Camden, Radlet, inhouse training
- 1 day a week training with Hobs Academy
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Advanced and creative level 3 Hair
- Barbering level 2
- Cava an assessors award
- Pttls award for a Tutor
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FOSTER LONDON LTD
HOB SALONS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.