Are you looking for a fantastic career in childcare? Do you have the passion and enthusiasm to support our nursery to strive for success? Do you want to feel valued and supported? Join our fantastic team and earn money whilst you learn and gain valuable experience! You will be a key person for a small group of children, carrying out all related responsibilities and building relationships with them and their families and supporting and extending children’s learning, development and educational outcomes.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
20 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensure the health and safety and well-being of the children
- Support the children's development, learning, and play
- Be a key person for a small group of children, carrying out all related responsibilities and building relationships with them and their families
- Supporting and extending children’s learning, development and educational outcomes
- Organising and overseeing the planning, implementation and provision of activities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Paediatric First Aid
- Functional Skills Level 2 (if required)
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can go onto further training, or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.