HWD Content Creator Apprenticeship HERMIONE WELLS DESIGN LIMITED
At HWD, through storytelling and design, we deliver bespoke materials that help global organisations deliver skill building training programmes. Our mission is to become the go to agency for end-to-end creative in the learning and capabilities sector. We work with some of the largest brands in the world, you will learn a lot! The role includes creating content and scheduling social media posts and helping us deliver content for our clients.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Performance based bonus
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
08 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Working with the founder and creative director to learn about every aspect of the business
- Creating content and scheduling social media posts. Engaging with and regularly reporting back to the Creative Director
- Helping us deliver content for our clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will get a level 3 Content Creator (A Level) qualification.
- The training will be one day per week.
- Training is mostly online with additional in person workshops at the Bauer Academy based in Euston, London.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking for a committed individual, able to take instruction and learn how we do things here. Our hope is you, and your role, will grow as the business grows.
We work with some of the largest brands in the world, you will learn a lot!
Following a successful apprenticeship we will discuss which role you have excelled in (and enjoyed!) and look to offer you a position that suits your strengths.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 7 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BAUER RADIO LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.