SMH Haywood is looking for their next Accountancy Apprentice to join their growing professional services company which includes Chartered Accountants, Tax Advisers, Financial Planners and Legal professionals working across seven offices across Yorkshire.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting managers with a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- VAT Returns
- Corporation tax returns
- Personal tax returns
- Partnership tax returns
- Client Bookkeeping
- Preparation of P11ds
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
AAT qualification at Level 3:
- The successful candidate will undertake a full review of their existing skills versus what is required in their new role. First Intuition will then advise on the best apprenticeship programme for them
- This will be a structured AAT Apprenticeship programme at Levels 3 (depending on candidate’s experience and knowledge)
- A blend of classroom and online training will support the candidate to achieve a well-recognised accountancy qualification which will both help with their new role and potentially lead on to further study
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Apprentices have the opportunity to go as far as they wish to with SMH Haywood
- We have a proven track record of supporting apprentices through the AAT and Level 7 qualifications such as ACCA/ICEAW
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FIRST INTUITION LEEDS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.