Apprentice Business Administrator- Operations FIRST HOME IMPROVEMENTS (ENGLAND) LIMITED
Working as part of a small administration team your role is to assist the operational departments with their daily activities. The Operations Administrator will also successfully monitor, manage and action designated email inboxes and incoming mail for the company to ensure internal and external customers' queries are directed as appropriate.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
£10,021.44 to £19,777.16
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
08 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties will include:
- Monitoring and actioning of messages from designated company email inboxes
- Updating our internal database with relevant notes, documents, and other relevant information
- Communicating with our surveyors about the progress of their allocated contracts on a regular basis at appropriate stages (signed drawings/amendments/cancellations)
- Contacting customers to schedule installations and update installations records
- Maintaining and providing installation reports and service call reports
- Applying and paying for planning applications
- Overseeing the ‘parking’ of finance pipeline
- Ordering materials (such as glass) and processing confirmations from our supply chain
- Assisting other operation teams, when directed, to aid the smooth running of the operations administration support function
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
For the full apprenticeship, learners will complete:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths
Apprentices must pass their Level 2 Functional Skills qualifications before they enter the gateway to the End Point Assessment (EPA).
For the End Point Assessment, apprentices will undertake a knowledge test, portfolio-based interview and project presentation.
Apprentices must attend college sessions once a week (term-time) at the Ipswich Road campus, located near Norwich city centre.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to work as an employed Operations Administrator with First Home Improvements (England) Limited following a successful apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
City College Norwich (Apprenticeships Team)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.